What are you proud of?

Wednesday, October 12, 2016




Bob: What are some of the things that you are very proud of that you have been a part of here at RSC?


Todd: I think I’m in the midst of something that I expect to be very proud of. I’m working on the latest version of MicroView tablet which will take MicroView tablet offline. It’s a great capability that we’ve needed for a long time and I’m looking forward to having that done. I can’t claim that as a success yet, but I am excited to be working on it. I’ve worked on several implementations at clients that I’m proud to have under my belt. The energy management implementation at the government client in Southern California is a great one. Taking another energy management client here in California to a new version of ARCHIBUS is a great success as well and I’m glad to have been a part of that. 


Like what you saw?  Subscribe to the blog and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Linkedin to keep up to date with the latest news from RSC, LLC.

Thoughts? Questions?  Comment below and let us know what you think!  We'd love to hear your insights.

 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!